The National Martial Arts League as a Martial Arts franchisor, we offer for sale the following franchises:
- A National Martial Arts League Team Franchise
- A Help Stand-Up Against Violence Everyone (S.A.V.E.) America Martial Arts School Franchise
- And the Master Franchise, which is a combination of both
Martial Arts converts can be gotten from school shows and organised tournaments by promoters. However, it is important to note that a series of quality training from professional teachers/masters with adequate tools will not only bring out a good performance; also, a stronger body, a sharper mind, increased self-confidence, self-discipline and the ability to physically defend yourself when the need arises.
The practicing of martial arts is all about the building of self-confidence, character development, and being responsible within the community; it is not just kicking and punching techniques. Whenever martial arts are mentioned, what comes to most people’s mind is fighting, but it goes beyond that. It is more of focusing on the personal growth; body building and character development.
The National Martial Arts League always encourages the entire family to enroll in martial arts’ training. The more people that get involved the better society we have. There is no age barrier; martial arts are good for both children and adults. Irrespective of your profession, you can choose from any of the martial arts that catch your fancy; be it: Karate, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Judo, Aikido, Tai Chi, Kendo, etc. Though the techniques involved in each of them might not be the same, but the end-results are the same.
Benefits of Purchasing a Franchise from the National Martial Arts League
The array of programs that exist in The National Martial Arts League provide a win-win situation for all Franchisees, irrespective of the franchise they choose.
- Owning a Company of Your own: As a franchisee, you have an opportunity to own a company of your own where you help people build their psyche, body, stamina and muscles; as well as maintaining their strength, good balance and flexibility, hence building a society of disciplined people.
- Franchise Training: The National Martial Arts League Team provides training from the start up to the finish including mandatory and obligatory training for start-ups plus on-going training to operate the business. A comprehensive confidential operations manual is provided.
- Obtaining Financing: If financing is a concern, the National Martial Arts Franchise Corporate Team provides assistance to potential franchise-owners to obtain financial assistance. Assistance is likewise provided in business plan development which is usually required in the loan process. We can suggest a number of lending institutions listed on the SBA registry to fast-track the loan processes.
- General Contractor and Build-Out Process: The National Martial Arts League Project Coordinating Team also provides assistance in facility build-out from the process of finding an architect to utilizing one of the pre-approved market-based general contractors. Architectural guidelines including floor plans are provided.
- Social Status: Owning a franchise will enhance your status where people see a franchisee as an employer of labor. It is an opportunity to have a new professional status that will be financially rewarding.
- Steady Source of Income: A well-managed franchise will not only boost the social status of a franchisee, rather promote the economic status of the owner through a steady source of income.
- Helping the Society to Curb Social Crimes: No matter the type of franchise you choose; you will train kids and adults to be strong and courageous to defend themselves against physical and cyber bullying.
- Provide Challenging Youth Programs: As a franchisor, we get involved in moderating and advising our franchisees on several martial arts programs designed for kids to help them channel their burning-energy towards body and mind building to achieve self-discipline.
- Adult Students: Our franchisees will enjoy programs which are also designed for adults. These help them cope with stress, experience better sleep at night, work and breathe better. And this always leads to peace of mind, due to the skills acquired through various training. It also helps in combating crimes, even when faced with any kind of challenge.
- Exclusive Franchise Protection: We give franchise protection to our clients within their territories where no other franchise will be given within 4 kilometers of your Martial Arts Franchise location, except for major metropolitan areas. Even at that, there will still be franchise protection.
- Market-Driven Programs: Aside from our core martial franchise, we help our franchisees to formulate and adopt marketing strategies that will be suitable for their operational environment. Our marketing programs set us apart from others; we provide a comprehensive and market-driven program.
- Grand Opening: A National Martial Arts League Franchise representative will be on hand to provide guidance and assistance in opening the business to the public.
- On-going Corporate, Field and Website Support: The National Martial Arts League will be a constant presence especially when required by the franchise owner in the operation of its business. The Franchise Support Team is always up and ready to provide needed support.
- Marketing and Advertising Support: The National Martial Arts League Team provides advertising and promotional materials online which franchise holders can use for their own marketing blitz. Franchise owners are likewise given access to marketing programs created and tested by us to increase their student-member base.
- Clear Revenue Plan: The National Martial Arts League Team has identified all possible ways in which its franchise owners can maximize revenue potentials. The financial interest of franchise owners is protected to ensure success in operation. The high growth potential of any of our franchise offerings is something which anyone can take advantage of; but it is a decision that must be made SOON – before the offered possibilities run out.
- Marketing Team: We provide a well-structured marketing program for all our franchisees that will help them execute all their complete marketing programs for them to have full concentration on the running of their Martial Arts franchise businesses.
Steps to Becoming a Franchisee
As a new Franchisee, you don’t need to be a professional martial artist or possess any martial arts experience to own a National Martial Arts League franchise. Our modus operandi is very easy to understand and it is designed in such a way that will enable any new franchisee to break new ground and operate a world-class martial arts school.
So, we await your prompt actions!
Sign Up and get your free info pack straightaway!
If you are interested in starting your own Martial Arts school or purchase a National Martial Arts League Franchise, and would like us to provide you with all the necessary information, please contact us at: http://www.thenmal.com
There are basic steps required from you to become a franchisee, just contact us:
Address: 208 Majestic Drive, Suite 101 Columbia, SC 29223
- Complete our Online Request Form, you will then receive Franchise Information which must be completed and returned to us.
- When we receive your application; we will send you a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to continue the franchising process.
- After being convinced with the information provided, we will invite you to the corporate head office for briefing and to educate you with our processes.
- After meeting the necessary requirements, then you will receive your very own franchise.
The National Martial Arts League’s main goal is to promote martial arts, by making it as professionally competitive as other sports; and financially beneficial to the participants of this dream.
At the National Martial Arts League, we don’t just hand over the keys to the franchise and leave you on your own to struggle. For us to be successful you must be successful. We are always ready to give you support whenever it is required.
We also offer martial arts training products and tools with elite follow-up training; to deliver a world class performance with a fantastic brand image.
We help in terms of recruitment of staff and building of teaching curriculum to give adequate martial arts education to the students. We give advice on marketing and financial management that will help in boosting the school of a franchisee. We use our expertise and experience to help them achieve their business goals, as well as, helping them to build a society of people with honor, humility, self-confidence, respect and loyalty.
This franchise offer is likewise open to martial arts school owners and promoters who have every reason to take advantage of this unique offer. Existing schools and annual tournaments can still be made more prestigious, more professional, and more exciting. The income-generating potentials will also improve in leaps and bounds but only for the limited team franchise holders that can commit to the agreement before they run out.
New Franchise owners enjoy these benefits:
- No national competitors
- Exclusive franchise territory
- Exclusive and proprietary product
- Low staff requirements
- The NMAL and Help Stand-Up Against Violence Everyone (S.A.V.E.) America Franchise have already established a retirement program for its franchise owners.
- 85% loan guarantee through the SBA
- Experienced support staff that provides able assistance in marketing, training, and on-site pre-opening
Other benefits include:
- Group Marketing
- Group Public Relations
- Uniform/Apparel Sales
- School and Team Marketing
- Team Sponsorship Solicitation
- Increased Tournament Participation (in Blackbelt Events)
- A new circuit in which all franchisees have an equal vote for franchise decisions Certified judges/referees
- Added revenue from team events and blackbelt registrations
- Team site and link to the National Martial Arts League website
- Access to specialized training as all franchises are given uniform training at the same time
- Added revenue possibilities through community-based and community-relevant programs
- Business and career opportunities for students
Potential Franchise Holders are given three franchise options:
- A National Martial Arts League Team Franchise
- A Help Stand-Up Against Violence Everyone (S.A.V.E.) Martial Arts School Franchise
- Master Franchise, which includes a combination of both
A National Martial Arts League Team Franchise and Or a Help Stand-Up Against Violence Everyone (S.A.V.E.) America franchise includes; Ownership of your own National Martial Arts League Team Franchise which requires conversion of your existing martial arts studio to a Help Stand-Up Against Violence Everyone (S.A.V.E.) America martial arts training facility, or development of a new Help Stand-Up Against Violence Everyone (S.A.V.E.) America martial arts training facility. This is a great opportunity and chance for city managers and tournament promoters to unite and save their cities from street-violence.
There is Marketing Support for a national sport that brings needed recognition to the martial arts world and another platform choice in providing spectator entertainment for the masses; Voting Rights to determine the organized, controlled scoring environment that will standardize competition for martial artists of all styles.
Ownership rights for your city and state’s professional martial arts team tryouts, rights to a secured territory to secure your team that will compete against other teams in the NMAL like in other major league sports.
US veterans receive a 20% franchise fee discount to all new National Martial Arts League Franchise offerings. We support the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran).
You should seriously consider purchasing any of our franchise options if you are:
- Someone who would like to have the benefit of having a carefully planned sports franchise.
- Someone who believes in the martial art sport, with or without experience in the sport itself.
- Someone who owns a martial arts school needing of more exposure and prestigious branding.
- Someone who actively promotes martial arts tournaments and believes in a professionalized point league environment.
- Someone who would simply want a fool-proof way of earning from a franchise investment.
A Martial Arts Training Facility with programs structured to combat community issues relative to the community in which it resides such as:
- Stress – America’s #1 Health problem
- Adult Obesity
- Crime – 16% of US Citizens will be victims of crime
- Bullying – 90% of 4th – 9th graders report being victims of bullying
- Specialized community programs such as: Onsite self-defense for businesses
- Teen Scene – teen social network.
- FightNITE – participants with a score to settle agree to fight with protective equipment, judges and in front of an audience for Friday/Saturday night events.
The National Martial Arts League has taken it upon itself to champion the “National Stop the Violence Campaign”. This campaign’s goal is getting cities to commit to one weekend a year in which they will establish as National Stop the Violence week and have workshops, seminars, etc., for kids, teenagers and adults.
We are also seeking Tournament Promoters and cities to sign up and participate in the campaigns for their cities. This is one of the reasons we are in business of Martial Arts; to train kids, women and men how to protect themselves and fight back when the need arises. This helps in reducing crime rates and the incidence of bullying in society.
For additional information on registering your city or tournament to participate in the National Stop the Violence Campaign, complete our online request for more information, a campaign brochure will be sent to you via email.
We are promoting the “National Stop the Violence Campaign” through various media, both conventional and social media. We have well laid programs for all ages and genders:
Bullying-Prevention Classes: We have specially-designed curriculum and experienced instructors to train kids in Martial Arts to make them bully-proof children. It is all about changing their psyche, boosting their ego, build their body and train them how to fight back if there is a need for it. The classes are broken down to various age-groups for an effective training.
Cyber-Bullying Training: In this era of social media and networking, there is need to train the mind of kids and young adults in combating this digital menace. Unfortunately, most violent acts are carried out on the cyber space than the physical space presently. National Martial Arts League is not leaving any stone unturned in combating this crime.
We constantly upgrade our cyber programs on bullying for our various franchisees so that they can launch the campaign nationwide in all their schools. Our aim is to reduce the incidences of cyber predators that disguise as kids on social media or chat-platforms to bully unsuspecting innocent kids or young adults.
Free Community Seminar and Workshop: We always advise our franchisees to offer at least two hours a month of FREE seminars or workshops to their communities, a quest to preach and act against violent acts.
It is a campaign for us all.
Watch our various videos below to acquaint yourself with our Martial Arts Franchise programs and system.