A Martial Arts Training Facility with programs structured to combat community issues relative to the community in which it resides such as:
- Stress – America’s #1 Health problem
- Adult Obesity
- Crime – 16% of US Citizens will be victims of crime
- Bullying – 90% of 4th – 9th graders report being victims of bullying
- Specialized community programs such as: Onsite self-defense for businesses
- Teen Scene – teen social network.
FightNITE – participants with a score to settle agree to fight with protective equipment, judges and in front of an audience for Friday/Saturday night events.